Rural Development Bank (RDB) ) is currently seeking for qualified candidates for the following position:
- Position: Vice chief of Mobile Management Information System Section (Android, iOS)
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Working Hours: 40h/week
- Closing Date: ថ្ងៃពុធ ១៤កើត ខែផល្គុន ឆ្នាំរកា នព្វស័ក ព.ស ២៥៦១ ត្រូវថ្ងៃទី ២៨ ខែ កុម្ភៈ ឆ្នាំ ២០១៨
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The vice chief of mobile management information system section responsible perform system analysis design, develop trading applications preferably experience lead application development team ensure are delivered within timeline, budget quality. In addition, you engage Analyst, IT Operations various stakeholders regarding functions lifecycle applications inception, development, production retirement.
- You also responsible investigate production issue provide response a timely manner. We seeking productive efficient IT Professional possess good communication too independently.
- You must have good time management and responsible resolving production issues.
- Essential Requirements
- Have at least a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- Strong understanding OOP programming and knowledge over server-side programming
- Understand relational database and database modeling
- Have at least 2-3 year experience in developing mobile apps
- Experience on dynamic UI creating and using Google Map API
- Have a methodological and team spirit
- Have a very good inter-personal and communication skills
- Requirements for Android Developer Position
- Programming skill with Java
- Knowledge over database design for SQLite, MySQL,Sql Server,Oracle Database
- Experience or familiar with Android Studio and Android SDK
- Ability translate complex UX designs real UI interfaces
- Integration third party software
- Familiarity popular Android libraries such Dagger, RxJava, Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, Gson, etc
- Understanding the UI/UX and the different Android phone screen resolution
- Requirements for iOS Developer Position
- Strong programming skill with Object-C and Swift
- Experience or familiar with XCode and iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Experience web integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Understanding the UI/UX and the different iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Possess strong knowledge JSON API, SOAP, HTML, Objective-C development push notification
- Ability new technology discovery mobility solution scenario in proof concept projects
- Industry experience Banking/ Financial/ Securities Trading be advantage
- We will provide successful candidates:
- A competitive salary based on education, prior-experience.
- Salary increment, annual bonus
- Plus other benefits.
- Good working condition with HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
- The successful candidates will be equipped with numerous training programs and development opportunities to enhance his/her competency to be high dedicated and talent employees by attending internal and external training.
Other document required:
- A copy of Khmer identity card
- A copy of family book/residential book
- Criminal record
- Health certificate
- A guarantee letter from guardian
Interested candidates may submit CVs and Cover letter to address below:
Rural Development Bank
Human Resources Department
#9-13, St 7,Sangkat Chaktomuk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: 855 12 779 948